In this video i show a i glitch in iOS 7 Beta 1 that allows you to bypass the activation screen So far i know it works on iPhone 5, 4S, 4
1. Install iOS 7 and boot. You will be at the setup screen.
2. Swipe to the right, unlocking your device, to show the language selection screen.
3. Press the home button and select Emergency Call.
4. Triple press the home button to activate VoiceOver.
5. Tap on the call button. This will highlight the call button.
6. Swipe to the left on any empty area of the screen. This will start highlighting the Phone app Tabs!
7. When Voicemail is highlighted, double tap in the highlight frame. This will start a call to your voicemail, it will fail.
8. You can now disable VoiceOver by triple pressing the Home Button.
9. Tap Call one more time.
11. now the new iOS 7 home screen !
Like me on Facebook here:
Follow Me on Twitter Here: