- Turn off Antivirus system & firewall, or your computer will delete the required files to continue the process, once you're done you can simply go into computer/uninstall programs and uninstall this program (if not your antivirus will.)
- Download and install iOS Soft Dev Pack + JB iOS 7.1 V2 and open
- Put your iPhone 4 into DFU mode
- Click 1 to run the ssh_rd tool
- Wait until ssh_rd tool is done (when you see Successful in GREEN letters)
- Click number 2 to mount your device filesystem (if not mounted the first time, just close the window, and click number 2 again)
- Click number 3 to copy the needed files over to bypass the Appke ID/iCloud Lock on your iPhone 4
- Your device will reboot and go into restore mode
- Click 4 exit recovery button.
All Credit is Due to Smolk1984!